Wireless Magnetic Door Detector
The Door/Window Sensor is a supervised, wireless sensor
that detects the opening and closing of doors, windows, drawers,
or just about anything that opens and closes.
The sensor’s small size and low profile make it less conspicuous
and make for a cleaner-looking installation. The sensor is powered
by a 3V, lithium coin-cell battery with an estimated life of 5–8 years, and can be replaced by service technicians or the end user.
Advanced circuit design helps extend battery life by conserving
power when the sensor is tripped more than once within a
4-1/4-minute time period.
Wireless door sensor consists of a magnet and a switch. Once both parts are separated, door sensor sends the alarm signal and activates the alarm panel. It will alarm when open or close a door. The door sensor features a low power consumption and flexible installation. It is compatible with our 433.92MHz wireless alarm panels. Thus our wireless magnetic door sensor is a good choice for doors or windows in families, office buildings, shopping centers, schools, warehouses and so on.
- With emergency switch function
- Low-consumption chip design
- Low-voltage fault monitoring reports
- 2262 coded format, timing resistor (optional)
- Widely used in wireless home or business alarm system
- Working voltage: 9V 6F22 battery
- Static current: d10uA
- Triggering distance: 25 to 35mm
- Emission current: d15mA
- Emission distance: e150m (open area)
- Emission frequency range: 315 to 443MHz
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50°C
- Dimensions: 65 x 38 x 16mm