Hospitals, industrial environments and other locations where rapid fire development is expected should consider INNEXIV’s smoke detector as part of their early detection package. INNEXIV’s smoke detectors provide early warning in fast flaming fires that show little visible smoke.
Key features and functions of the sensor are:
- Two smoke sensing chambers – photoelectric and ionization
- Powered by 120V AC, 60Hz and have a monitored battery backup and a solid state piezo horn rated at 85dB at 10 ft. and shall be capable of self restoring.
- A visual power-on indicator to conﬁrm unit is receiving AC power or has switched to battery backup mode.
- Two Latching features: Alarm Latch to easily identify initiating alarm after alarm condition has subsided. Low battery latch: to visually identify which unit is in low battery condition. Two Silence Features: Alarm Silence to temporarily silence. nuisance alarms. Low Battery Silence to silence low battery chirp for up to 8 hours.
- Two Locking features – tamper resistant locking pins that lock battery drawer and/or alarm to mounting bracket.
- The unit shall be capable of operating between 40°F (4°C) and 100°F (38°C) and relative humidity between 10% and 95%
- The unit shall have a plug in connector and be capable of interconnection of 12 alarms.
- Up to 93% non-condensing
- +32°F to +100°F (0°C to +38°C)
|Current (alarm)||Current (alarm): Depends on detector base; refer to pertinent|
|Current (start-up)||0.16 mA maximum at 24 VDC|
|Current (supervisory)||0.045 mA at 24 VDC|
|Operating voltage||24V DC Loop|
|Two-wire||15 VDC to 33 VDC|
|Four-wire||17.7 VDC to 33 VDC|
|Detecting range||30 sqm for normal area; and 20 sqm for high risk|
|Programmable sensitivity||3 levels|
|Visual Indicator||LED, Red (lit steady when alarm, 3 sec interval blinking at normal state)|
|Material and color||ABS, off-white|
|Wiring||1 pair non polarized|
|Dimensions||Diameter 10cm, height 5cm|